The 9 buche is a refreshing cocktail that will quench your thirst after 9 holes and spice you up to play 9 more! It is the ideal cocktail for golfers and sunny days out in Italy’s beautiful golf courses.
- 1/3 gin
- 1/3 bitter orange drink (for example San Pellegrino orange soda)
- 1/3 Campari bitter
- Ice cubes
Add a slice of juicy Sicilian orange and… cin cin!
Golf Break in Italy: play in the best golf courses
Not all courses are equipped to provide great service and facilities for travelers. If you are planning a golf vacation in Italy and are looking for the best golf courses, IGolfItaly can be your local partner and help you find the best solutions for a stress-free experience. We do all the “dirty” work you don’t want to do. You need the local knowledge to pay the right prices and enjoy Italy as the Italians do, avoiding tourist traps and unpleasant surprises. This is what we can do for you:
- Local authenticity: we organize your golf experience so that it blends in with the local culture, sights, restaurants and customized activities you choose
- Train with style: we help you improve your game through organized training sessions with our golf clinics and qualified team of professionals
- Location, location, location: we select the best and challenging golf courses in Tuscany (or, upon request, in the rest of Italy) where you can test your skills and enjoy beautiful settings
- Customer service: we can provide assistance in all the aspects of your golf trip including logistics, bookings and travel advice; plus tips on where to eat and sleep, from sea-view independent apartments to golf resorts, from budget or luxury hotel rooms to rustic bed & breakfasts