Punta Ala Golf Club features light and natural undulations of the course, nestled in panoramic area with sea views and surrounded by the typical Mediterranean vegetation, including pines and holm oaks that can add some challenge to your game.
Here you will find a mix of bent grass on the green and Bermuda on the fairway.
- 18 holes, Par 72, 6168 meters
- Year opened: 1964
- Type: Parkland
- Fairway Grass: Bermuda, Paspalo, Zoysia
- Rough Grass: Paspalo, Zoysia, Bermuda, Festuca
- Designed by: Giulio Cavalsani
- Hosted: Tha Alps Tour Qualifying School