How IGolfItaly works

IGolfItaly leather golf shoes, made in Italy

CUSTOM SHOES

Simply follow the instructions here. Once you process your payment, the order is sent to the Artisan in Italy, who takes up to sixty (60) days to complete your shoes, also depending on the type of request and time of the year.

 

BESPOKE SHOES

If you would like 100% bespoke shoes (with your own model and design ideas), please contact us and let us know your wishes, we will be delighted to help you create your dream shoes.

 

SHIPPING-READY SHOES

Occasionally, IGolfItaly may have some shoes in stock, ready for immediate shipping. Please visit www.igolfitaly.club/shop

 

SHIPPING
  • The shoes will be delivered directly to your address.
  • A tracking code is provided for every shipping.
  • We can arrange for special packaging requests for special occasions.
  • Shipping costs vary according to location. Some articles available in the shop may have shipping included in the price, please check www.igolfitaly.club/shop

 

RETURNS/REFUNDS

Shoes can be returned for a refund of 80% of the purchase price under the following conditions:

  • New, never been used
  • No damages
  • Not a personalised version

IGolfItaly does not cover shipping costs for returns.

Refunds will be issued within seven (7) working days once returns have been inspected for damages or use. Refunds cover 80% of the purchase price (IGolfItaly uses the remaining 20% to cover processing fees).

 

PRIVACY POLICY

Your E-mail address, name, and mailing address may be used by us to inform you about future events and promotions.
The information provided by you to us will not be sold to, or shared or traded with, any third party.