IGolfItaly specializes in creating bespoke golf breaks – whether vacations, corporate events, clinics for amateurs and pros – especially in beautiful Tuscany and mesmerizing Lazio, the region that will host the 2022 Ryder Cup in Rome. In Italy you will find a new golf experience: the future of golf is here!
The first question is, why choose Italy for your golf holiday?
Italy offers the perfect mix of nature, golf, art, wellbeing and eno-gastronomy.
- Weather: sunny and mild weather throughout the seasons means that golf courses are open all year round.
- Setting: golf courses are immersed in beautiful natural landscapes, from the charming countryside to the exotic coastlines for a refreshing dip in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Leisure: the list of sightseeing attractions and activities is quite long and satisfies all tastes and wishes – art cities, historic hamlets, fisherman villages, museums & exhibitions, eco-tourism, land and water sports, concerts…
- Wine & Food: top it all off with delicious cuisine characterized by the use of fresh local and Mediterranean products, plus quality wines and even homemade beer. Complete the experience by visiting wineries and olive oil presses, enjoying wine tasting and visiting traditional food festivals.
So, why should you trust IGolfItaly?
Basically we do all the “dirty” work you don’t want to do. You need the local knowledge to pay the right prices and enjoy Italy and Tuscany as the Italians do, avoiding tourist traps and unpleasant surprises.
This is what we can do for you:
- Local authenticity: we organize your golf experience so that it blends in with the local culture, sights, restaurants and customized activities you choose
- Train with style: we help you improve your game through organized training sessions with our golf clinics and qualified team of professionals
- Location, location, location: we select the best and challenging golf courses in Tuscany (or, upon request, in the rest of Italy) where you can test your skills and enjoy beautiful settings
- Customer service: we can provide assistance in all the aspects of your golf trip including logistics, bookings and travel advice; plus tips on where to eat and sleep, from sea-view independent apartments to golf resorts, from budget or luxury hotel rooms to rustic bed & breakfasts